I was going through tutorial page https://sites.google.com/site/acl16nmt/
There is list of tutorials on this page-
Introduction - 30mins (Chris Manning)
- Traditional approaches: statistical MT.
- Hybrid approaches: neural network components.
- End-to-end approaches: neural machine translation.
Basic NMT - 60mins (Kyunghyun Cho)
- Recurrent language modeling
- Training: maximum likelihood estimation with backpropagation through time.
- Conditional recurrent language modeling: Encoder-Decoder.
- Decoding strategies
Coffee Break - 30min
Advanced NMT - 60mins (Thang Luong)
- Extending the vocabulary coverage.
- Learning alignment: attention mechanism.
- Handling language variations: character-level translation.
- Tips & tricks: batching, ensembling.
Closing - 30mins (Chris Manning)
- Multi-task learning.
- Unsupervised learning with monolingual data.
- Future of NMT.
Where can I find this turorials?