This release comes with many new features:
- New deep bidirectional and pyramidal deep bidirectional encoders
- New attention variants from Luong et al. (2015): dot, concat and general and ability to disable attention completely (only general was available before)
- New learning rate decay strategy based on experience: only decay when the validation perplexity is not improving more than a threshold
- New beam search score normalization by length and coverage from Wu et al. (2016)
- Ability to change the dropout value and fixed word embeddings flags for a retraining
- and more...
This release also bundles a complete set of the documentation that you can browse online here:
You will find more details about these new features in their respective section.
v0.6 also ships the usual fixes and improvements based on user feedback. Thanks to all!